“CURRY” in a hurry, with Jasmine rice. Makes for 4 servings
- Make rice with following the directions on the box for 4 to 6 servings. The rice will actually take longer than the preparation of the dish.
- ½ cup of shredded almonds.
- 1 ½ cup of chopped cilantro
- 3 table spoons of Majestic Garlic “curry paste”
- IF YOU WISH, you can add cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast or (tofu cut into chunks).
- At the end, reduce heat from medium to low.
- RICE IS READY
- Add almonds, chopped cilantro, and the Majestic curry paste.
- Add salt and crushed pepper to you taste.
- Use fork to fluff the rice.
- Turn off heat and allow sitting for 1-2 minutes.
TILAPIA with “Sundry Tomato and Jalapeño” creamy garlic paste. Makes for 4 servings.
- Tilapia fish (only need to cook for 2-3 minutes)
- 4 fillet tilapia (1 ¼ to 1 ½ pounds total)
- Add salt and fresh ground pepper for some extra taste
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons of “sun dried tomato jalapeño” garlic paste
- Make sure that the garlic paste you put over the fish, is thoroughly absorbed.
- Place the fish on foil for the oven, or in pan to grill.
- You may add chopped basil on top of the fish.
- Serve as you wish: we suggest a bed of your favorite pasta, or some couscous.
Five Minute Delicious Breakfast
Tomato- Basil Omelette (two of the best flavors from the Garden)
- One Vine-ripened tomatoes chopped
- One teaspoon of majestic basil garlic
- Four green chopped onions
- Four eggs or (one cup fat free/cholesterol free egg product)
- Fresh ground pepper
- Add one more teaspoon in the end for an extra taste of the majestic basil garlic.
Special Notes: Using medium heat; cook the chopped onions and majestic garlic for two minutes. Beat the eggs thoroughly. Pour the eggs over the mix (tomato, onion, garlic basil paste).
Quick and Easy Lunch
- Two slices of multi grain bread
- Half a pound of turkey/or chicken breast
- One cup of shredded lettuce
- Half a cup of alfalfa sprouts
- Quarter cup of parmesan cheese
- Two tea spoons of majestic garlic (cilantro, basil, cayenne, or original flavor)
Special Notes: Add salt and pepper.
Healthy Tasty Dinner
- Two salmon steaks
- Seven oz. of short wheat pasta
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- One/eighth of fresh crushed black pepper
- Half a cup of crushed walnut
- Four-five table spoons of majestic cilantro garlic
Special Notes: Before marinating the salmon steak with the majestic cilantro garlic, poke the salmon with a fork in order for the sauce to be more thoroughly absorbed by the salmon. Place the salmon on the grill or oven (however you prefer) while preparing the pasta. Once pasta is complete and drained accordingly you should then add the rest of the spices as well as adding the majestic cilantro garlic.
Other Quick Ideas
- Use as a wrap spread
- Spread on gourmet crackers
- Spread on bagel
- Dip for raw vegetables
- Over steam vegetables
- Over grilled vegetables
- Homemade salad dressing
- Use on backed potato
- Perfect on chicken, steak
- Fish and shellfish
- Add to pasta dishes
- Add to potato salad
- Over hot soup
- Perfect on eggs
- Marinade chicken, seafood, pork, steak!!!!!!
- Great for any kind of dip
- Use in your favorite recipes